Analysis and Visualization
Appropriate manipulation turns data into valuable information. All required information must be available quickly, easily, comprehensively, and in the right detail, from analysis and plausibility checks for real data to evaluation and the presentation of planning results.
Logistics Designer provides analyses, maps, diagrams, tables, and graphics for the entire planning and simulation process; configuration and design can be customized to meet your needs.
The Right Analysis for All Questions
Logistics Designer's flexible analysis options give planners and decision-makers the information they need for supply chains and logistics. Predefined standard analyses can be enhanced by customized drag & drop analyses and used again.
- Flexibility with standard and ad hoc analyses.
- Configurable data views for locations, orders, order and transport costs, order items, stock, etc.
- Customize analysis by drag & drop in the analysis assistant and in analysis results.
- Ranking lists based on criteria of your choice.
- Export data, analyses, and diagrams to Excel or as a PDF.
- Automatic reporting per e-mail.
Map Views Reveal Structures
Logistic Designer's map views clearly reveal relations that are otherwise difficult to recognize. See not only where your clients are located, also visualize additional information such as how quantities are distributed, how regions are structured, transport chains, routes, and classifications.
- Represent locations, orders, transports, regions, and commodity flows on maps.
- Your choice of colors and symbols, variables, lettering, and company logo may be used to customize the elements of your maps.
- Reusable Design Templates.
- Detailed map&guide map material for Germany, Europe, NAFTA, the world.
- Special maps for China, India, Russia, South America, Australia, Southeast Asia, Arabia, and other areas on request.