Being well-informed enables you to react to new developments as they occur and make the right decisions. To do so, controllers need comprehensive data on logistics processes and structures - which are not so easy to come by, when you look at how functions overlap and complexity increases.
Logistics Designer turns the black box of the logistics network into a well-structured, transparent system. Analyze your cost and service structures, compare your targeted to your real costs, and see which areas create which costs.
Logistics Controlling with Logistics Designer
- Central information platform for all parties involved.
- Shared database and tools for planning, freight purchase, tender management, and controlling.
- Standardized data import from operative systems.
- Validated database, network modeling, calculation models.
- Detailed access to standard and ad hoc analyses.
- Direct access to standard and ad hoc analyses.
Scope of Application for Logistics Controlling
- How do bidders differ in terms of total costs?
- Which segments cause which costs portions?
- Which costs are caused by specific products, customers, locations, or regions?
- What causes budget deviations?
- Are resources exploited optimally?
- Where can savings be achieved?
- How do structural changes effect costs?